Telehealth: (a description of what it is)
What do I need to do telehealth with you?
- Laptop, Computer, or iPad with a camera (webcam) function
- A stable internet connection!
- Comfortable clothing that allows movement
- Various fitness equipment. Depends on what kind of treatment you’re looking for. We can discuss all of this in our preliminary meeting.
How do our appointments work?
- Once you are booked in, I send you a invitation link to our appointment, and a patient intake form. Fill out this form and return it to me as soon as you can. The more time I have to review your needs, the better prepared I will be to help you.
- You don’t need to download any special software for our meeting. Just click on the link about 5 minutes before our meeting and I’ll meet you online.